Keep your utensils organized, your counter clean, your drawers uncluttered, and your food tasty while adding a beautiful element to your home. Display your grandma's old burnt wooden spoons along side your new Earlywood utensils in this classy piece. These utensil holders compliment farmhouse, modern, industrial and rustic décor and look best when they are chock full of wooden kitchen utensils!
- made from a concrete/fiber/polymer blend
- made in the USA by the best fly-fisherman I know
- non-scratch cork bottom for any surface
- hand wash with hot soapy water (just like your spoons)!
- heavy enough to stay upright
- made for Earlywood by Angle33.
size: 4.5 x 4.5 x 7.25 with a 4" diameter hole