FREE USA SHIPPING on all orders over $100
June 27, 2016 0 Comments
What do the Bozeman Sweet Pea Festival and Coeur d'Alene’s Art in the Park have in common? Lots of great artists and craftspeople, including Earlywood! Whether represented by the man himself (our company’s founder, Brad Bernhart), his wonderful wife, Charlotte, our coordinator of everything, Annie, or any combination of the three, Earlywood will be talking shop and selling our wares at 13 different craft fairs between now and Christmas 2016. We’ll kick off the season next week at Butte’s fantastic Montana Folk Festival and wrap things up in December at Missoula’s ultra popular Winter MADE Fair. What better chance to see and touch Earlywood’s beautiful handmade kitchen tools and ask questions of the maker himself than at these events? We hope to see you there!
If you're going to be in the area over any of these weekends, please stop by and let us know that you are on the e-mail list! We would love to talk to you.
We will have everything you see on our website and a few "show only" items.
Here is where we will be:
July 8-10, Montana Folk Festival. Butte, Montana
- Great music, great people, great location, and a great time!
July 9-10, SummerFair. Billings, Montana
- Our favorite Billings Fair.
July 15-17, Art in the Park. Anaconda, Montana
- It will be our first time at this one. I hear that going to this show is worth it just because you can stop by and get a Barclay II steak!
August 5-7, Art on the Green. Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- A beautiful show right on the lake with some very talented artists!
August 5-7, Sweet Pea Festival. Bozeman, Montana
- The 39th year of this iconic Bozeman, MT show.
August 12-14, Art Fair Jackson Hole. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- This one is new to us too and we don't know much about it. Brad used to live in Jackson... but he was 20 and skiing 6 days a week. If you can believe it... he wasn't keeping up on the craft fair scene! Maybe this one will coincide with your Yellowstone Park vacation!
September 7, Labor Day Arts Fair. Red Lodge, Montana
- Come see us in our home town!
September 10, Oktoberfest. Red Lodge, Montana
- Drink locally brewed Red Lodge Ales Oktoberfest beers, participate in some fun games, and buy some Earlywood. It's really hard to argue with that schedule!
November 4-6, Marketplace Magic. Billings, Montana
- Classic fall Billings show. We always cringe a little bit when I hear Christmas music for the first time at this show, but you have to shop for Christmas at some time!
November 12-13 Billings Holiday Food & Gift Festival. Billings, Montana
- Bring the kids down and take a pic with Santa and polish off your shopping early.
November 18-20, Denver Holiday Food & Gift Festival. Denver, Colorado
- Really looking forward to this new-to-us fair in Denver. If you're in the Denver area, please stop by!
December 2-3, New Life Ladies’ Craft Fair. Gillette, Wyoming
- Last year, we were so slammed in December that we ran out of inventory and had to cancel going to this show. Not to worry. We are going way bigger with production this year and will definitely make it!
December 11, WinterMADE. Missoula, Montana
- The first craft fair we ever did and our favorite by far. We love Missoula and I guess Missoula loves us! Come early to get some crowd-free browsing in!
December 12, 2016- July 2017... breathe
See you there!
June 13, 2023 0 Comments