FREE USA SHIPPING on all orders over $100
If you have any dry or cracking wooden spatulas or spoons, this food-grade wood oil will bring them back to their original beauty. Just a bit of our special oil, a little rubbing, and you’ll enjoy the beautiful luster of your old wooden utensils again.
This butcher block Wood Oil is the perfect add-on for an Earlywood gift and a staple to have around any house with wooden items in the kitchen. Use it on everything Earlywood, wood cutting boards, thick chopping blocks, and all other wooden utensils.
- Formulated using an all-natural blend of mineral oil and lemon peel oil.
- Adds lovely sheen to any wooden kitchen utensil.
- Perfectly safe to use for any cooking utensil made of wood.
- Each bottle (4.5 ounces) lasts a long time.
It’s very easy to bring back the natural beauty of your wooden utensils with our food-grade conditioner. Just follow the steps below:
1. Make sure your wooden utensil is dry. Use the rough side of your kitchen sponge to remove any fuzz or rough areas. Always buff in the direction of the wood grain.
2. Apply Earlywood Oil to your wooden utensil by hand or with a clean cloth. Spread the oil, making sure every part of your wooden utensil is covered.
3. Let the oil soak in overnight for maximum results. Wipe off any remaining oil and that’s it.
Cook.... Oil… Repeat!