FREE USA SHIPPING on all orders over $150
The wax is super easy to apply and made all my wood utensils and cuttings boards look like new. It's my first time treating my wooden tools and I'm surprised at how simple it is to do so.
Now you can buy the Wood Oil and Wood Wax as a set and save!
Our Wood Wax is a blend of food-safe mineral oil and bee's wax. When applied to dry wood, the mineral oil and beeswax separate from each other. The mineral oil soaks deep into the wood, while the beeswax forms a thin coating on the outside. Together, they form a great barrier to keep moisture, smells, and stains from getting into your bowls or utensils. It also greatly extends the life of wood by preventing drying and cracking. It is easy to use and will keep your wooden utensils, bowls and cutting boards in top condition.
This is the perfect add-on for an Earlywood gift and a staple to have around any house with wood items in the kitchen. Use it on everything Earlywood, wood cutting boards, thick chopping blocks, and all other wooden utensils. We recommend using both our Wood Oil and Wood Wax for the best results.
- For best results: apply a small amount with a clean lint-free cloth, let it sit for 15 minutes and wipe off any excess
- Apply once a month or whenever wood seems dull or dry. Items that see frequent use may require more applications
It’s very easy to bring back the natural beauty of your wooden utensils with our food-grade conditioner. Just follow the steps below:
1. Make sure your wooden utensil is dry. Use the rough side of your kitchen sponge to remove any fuzz or rough areas. Always buff in the direction of the wood grain.
2. Apply Earlywood Oil to your wooden utensil by hand or with a clean cloth. Spread the oil, making sure every part of your wooden utensil is covered.
3. Let the oil soak in overnight for maximum results. Wipe off any remaining oil and that’s it. Follow up with Wood Wax for longer-lasting protection.
- Food safe
- Mild scent
- Made in the USA
volume: 8 oz.